Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Radio Wing's podcasts


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Hi to all Wing's fans, Radio Wing's will be getting bigger and hopefully better, with more matchday live commentary and regular podcasts. Im looking to be interviewing the club's directors, management, players and hopefully our owner Mark Goldberg , also ex players as im sure they have stories to tell. The first ex player ill be talking to is Defender Mark Hone,  so if anyone has a question for Mark or memories of matches he played in then please contact me on Nigeljones6.nj@gmail.com 



__________________
N Jones


Club Legend

Status: Online
Posts: 5069
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Nice!.....Look forward to them

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1029
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Excellent, might keep the interest ticking over till the summer, also looking forward to it



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 5644
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


N Jones wrote:

Hi to all Wing's fans, Radio Wing's will be getting bigger and hopefully better, with more matchday live commentary and regular podcasts. Im looking to be interviewing the club's directors, management, players and hopefully our owner Mark Goldberg , also ex players as im sure they have stories to tell. The first ex player ill be talking to is Defender Mark Hone,  so if anyone has a question for Mark or memories of matches he played in then please contact me on Nigeljones6.nj@gmail.com 


 Mark Hone is my birthday buddy. He lives in Lincolnshire now and covers all the local clubs for BBC Radio Lincs. He will have plenty of good stories to tell.



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 391
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Radio Wings goes on from strength to strength, long may it continue and we'll done Nigel. First class.

__________________

 

In three words I can sum up everything i've learnt in life; it goes on.



First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 123
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


WTF is a birthday buddy?

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 5644
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Wallop wrote:

WTF is a birthday buddy?


 Someone with whom you share a birthday..



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 1 is now available everyone
open.spotify.com/show/2jHErfIRUJir2WnwOaKWjz

__________________
N Jones


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1692
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Just listened to the first episode, good stuff. Well worth a listen

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Online
Posts: 5069
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Saving for later tonight......looking forward to it...will let you know

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1380
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Its also listed on the TuneIn radio app

Listen to Radio Wings Podcast 1 on TuneIn
http://tun.in/pkgcR



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1380
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Now on iTunes/Apple podcasts;

https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/radio-wings-podcast/id1559931976



__________________


New Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Really enjoyed the podcast. Well done Nigel, Nathan and Gary.

__________________


New Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


And thank you guests for the updates.



__________________


Club Captain

Status: Offline
Posts: 686
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


This was brilliant - thanks everyone.



__________________



Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Many thanks to everyone, glad you enjoyed it, im hoping to record an interview with an ex player on Sunday as part of episode 2

__________________
N Jones


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 229
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Many thanks from an exiled Wing in the west country.



__________________
Two ells in Welling


Club Captain

Status: Offline
Posts: 508
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Guys just listened to the podcast. Great work again and really enjoyed it.

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Online
Posts: 5069
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Listened bizarrely at 4am this morning.....loved it.....looking forward to next one already

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 5644
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


I listened to it last night. I enjoyed it very much. Thank you to all for an enjoyable hour. I found myself agreeing with some of the opinions and disagreeing with others so it shows how when big decisions are made, you'll never please everyone.



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 2 of the podcast is now available. An interview with former Wing's favourite Mark Hone , available on ITunes, Spotify and Buzsprout
www.buzzsprout.com/1739937/8305102

__________________
N Jones


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 5644
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


N Jones wrote:

Episode 2 of the podcast is now available. An interview with former Wing's favourite Mark Hone , available on ITunes, Spotify and Buzsprout
www.buzzsprout.com/1739937/8305102


 And very interesting it is too. Highly recommended!



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



New Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 42
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Really enjoyed the interview. It brought back memories of going to the Reading and Gillingham games.


__________________


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Just want to say a big thank you to everyone that's downloading the podcasts, the listening figures for the first 2 episodes have been really good

__________________
N Jones


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 229
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Just wanted to echo the comments about the latest interview. Interesting and some happy memories came back of past games.



__________________
Two ells in Welling


Club Legend

Status: Online
Posts: 5069
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Any more coming Nigel?

I have a bad back and have listened during the night

__________________


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


MarkX wrote:

Any more coming Nigel?

I have a bad back and have listened during the night


 Yes there are more on the way, im trying to sort out episode 3 at the moment.  the "where are they now" feature id like to space out a bit if possible.  The problem at the moment is that club wise apart from the great work that the work party's have been doing theres not a lot going on



__________________
N Jones


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


These were really great - thank you for producing.

Is there any chance of a Q&A feature or episodes dedicated to questions from the fans particularly for Matt or one of the directors if they will be a regular fixture?

Be great if Mark G would give you an interview especially around how involved he is now, what the future might look like RE lovell, budget and ground plans.



__________________
Come on Welling...Come on!


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Jimmy wrote:

These were really great - thank you for producing.

Is there any chance of a Q&A feature or episodes dedicated to questions from the fans particularly for Matt or one of the directors if they will be a regular fixture?

Be great if Mark G would give you an interview especially around how involved he is now, what the future might look like RE lovell, budget and ground plans.


 Thats a very good question and yes im hoping I can record a QnA podcast, ill be speaking to Matt and hopefully a few others over the weekend so hopefully i can get something arranged 



__________________
N Jones


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 5644
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Rambo would probably give you an entertaining show next time you decide to speak to a retired player. 



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


N Jones wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

These were really great - thank you for producing.

Is there any chance of a Q&A feature or episodes dedicated to questions from the fans particularly for Matt or one of the directors if they will be a regular fixture?

Be great if Mark G would give you an interview especially around how involved he is now, what the future might look like RE lovell, budget and ground plans.


 Thats a very good question and yes im hoping I can record a QnA podcast, ill be speaking to Matt and hopefully a few others over the weekend so hopefully i can get something arranged 


Good stuff.  Things like the podcast positive strides in terms of fan engagement.



__________________
Come on Welling...Come on!


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Jimmy wrote:
N Jones wrote:
Jimmy wrote:

These were really great - thank you for producing.

Is there any chance of a Q&A feature or episodes dedicated to questions from the fans particularly for Matt or one of the directors if they will be a regular fixture?

Be great if Mark G would give you an interview especially around how involved he is now, what the future might look like RE lovell, budget and ground plans.


 Thats a very good question and yes im hoping I can record a QnA podcast, ill be speaking to Matt and hopefully a few others over the weekend so hopefully i can get something arranged 


Good stuff.  Things like the podcast positive strides in terms of fan engagement.


 I agree and that's what I'm aiming for, to bring the fans closer to the club so they really feel part of it. Im always open to ideas and suggestions as I want the fans to get involved as much as possible weather it be QnA or even being part of a future broadcast interview so they can say why they support the club and there favourite players/ moments etc etc



__________________
N Jones


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 3 or the Radio Wing's podcast is now available on ITunes, Spotify and the link
www.buzzsprout.com/1739937/8481573

__________________
N Jones


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 4 of the Radio Wing's podcast is now available, in this episode Gavin Sutton and myself with up to date information from our correspondence from owner/chairman Mark Goldberg
www.buzzsprout.com/1739937/episodes/8690381

__________________
N Jones


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 173
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


N Jones wrote:

Episode 4 of the Radio Wing's podcast is now available, in this episode Gavin Sutton and myself with up to date information from our correspondence from owner/chairman Mark Goldberg
www.buzzsprout.com/1739937/episodes/8690381


 Another great effort.  Thank you.

Regarding the ground development so am I right it will be a potential development of the PVR end with commercial, residential and some sort of stand?  Not sure I quite got the grasp of how it was pitched?



__________________
Come on Welling...Come on!


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1380
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


I was under the impression the road end consisting of bars, commercial and residential would fund the rest of the ground redevelopment as you couldn't have the terracing the way it is.  Maybe the road end would be the build? I suppose once planning is put in it we would see the plans online.



__________________


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
RE: Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


GaryH wrote:

I was under the impression the road end consisting of bars, commercial and residential would fund the rest of the ground redevelopment as you couldn't have the terracing the way it is.  Maybe the road end would be the build? I suppose once planning is put in it we would see the plans online.


 Yes I think that's what the general idea is, as Mark said in his answers there has been numerous proposals but up till now no agreement and therefore go ahead from Bexley Council which is a shame as the club as I said during recording could and more likely should be the focal point of the Borough. A new ground with better facilities will benefit the club and local community, its desperately needed so we can hopefully move on so we CAN compete with the bigger clubs at non league level. On thing that concerns me is WHEN Cray Wanderers finally start to build on that land up the road, It won't take long for it to be completed ,a brand new ground with up to date facilities  plus the feel good factor of coming back in the first place will be big news and could entice the floating supporters so its paramount we redevelop PVR or i fear we could be left behind



__________________
N Jones


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 6 Currently being produced, coming this week

__________________
N Jones


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 452
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Episode 6 of the podcast is now available
open.spotify.com/episode/2GM15Vbz0WMi6Ebzcqzi4J

__________________
N Jones


New Member

Status: Offline
Posts: 40
Date:
Radio Wing's podcasts
Permalink  
 


Brilliant as usual Nigel really enjoyed it. Please keep them coming.
Thanks for mentioning the coach to Chippenham lets hope it heightens the interest.



__________________
1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard