Members Login
Post Info TOPIC: Dartford management team goes


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


TB, Paul Sawyer and Steve Mosely have resigned from the managerial team at Dartford. Will they be replaced by Jamie Coyle and Flanagan or has Daisy been lined up?



__________________


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 140
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Maidstone sack Nicky Southall .. made for JC???


__________________


Club Captain

Status: Offline
Posts: 702
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


JC to Maidstone would seem to be a good bet.



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 4393
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Whatever.....more concerned about our next one....

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


OMERTA elb wrote:

TB, Paul Sawyer and Steve Mosely have resigned from the managerial team at Dartford. Will they be replaced by Jamie Coyle and Flanagan or has Daisy been lined up?


  Could they be off en bloc to somewhere like Greenwich Borough or closer?



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 4352
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Coyle and Flanagan it is.



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Danson Mark wrote:

Coyle and Flanagan it is.


 No prizes, did not take them long to appoint though - unlike a club a short distance away.



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Apparently they were both at the Dartford play-off match with Callum Driver.



__________________


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 229
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Now thats a surprise NOT.

Dont worry all is well at WUFC.

__________________


First X1 Player

Status: Offline
Posts: 179
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


That's Pavey gone then, he will let him go and bring in Bessie mate Tom Bradbrook no doubt. I always got a sense that Coyle always had a soft spot for Dartford during his time at Welling. So did he leave due to interference or did his true love come calling? I look forward to the Christmas games even more now.



__________________

Not fluent first, last from third, ridden after three out, soon weakened.

Comply and you will flourish......



Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 4393
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


So.....whoever it is it is now time to announce our new manager!

I am sure MG knows

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1320
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


At least we will beat them next season...

__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Now the concern is which, if any, Wings players follow JC to Dartford. 



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1032
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Red Merlin wrote:

That's Pavey gone then, he will let him go and bring in Bessie mate Tom Bradbrook no doubt. I always got a sense that Coyle always had a soft spot for Dartford during his time at Welling. So did he leave due to interference or did his true love come calling? I look forward to the Christmas games even more now.


Im pretty sure Burnham would have still been at Dartford if they went up so doubt any interference before Coyle left us. He is on very good terms with the Dartford chairman but Ive no problem him getting another job even if it is to them. 

I felt worse when Jamie Day left us for Ebbsfleet and celebrated a goal against us soon after. 



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1320
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


OMERTA elb wrote:

Now the concern is which, if any, Wings players follow JC to Dartford. 


 You mean those players who "let me down" every week....theres clearly a lot more to why he left than what has been said, 1 of them being that he wasn't good enough and that tactically our players had no idea what they were ment to be doing.

If that' what they want again next year good luck to them, dirtford are in for a shock next year judging by their forum so far thinking it' a great choice.



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Tee hee, rather unlikely, but it would be a bit of a hoot if the deposed Dartford management team moved up the road to the Wings - at which point a certain Mr Wingnut will go apoplectic!



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 2012
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Manager's come and manager's go...that's football.

I would have wished Coyle all the best had he gone elsewhere but, of course, I hope he loses every week now! I would have been far more worried if the other Jamie had gone there to be honest.

I am more interested in the player recruitment and how this change affects it and also how we can employ a rival manager as head of our Academy set up...?!



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1405
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Wingnut wrote:

Manager's come and manager's go...that's football.

I would have wished Coyle all the best had he gone elsewhere but, of course, I hope he loses every week now! I would have been far more worried if the other Jamie had gone there to be honest.

I am more interested in the player recruitment and how this change affects it and also how we can employ a rival manager as head of our Academy set up...?!


 Yes, if Jamie Day had gone there I would have been very p*ssed off. And, yes, I too am puzzled by the academy arrangement. He did run Maidstone's academy while with us but, at least, Maidstone are in the league above and were not direct rivals.  We really need to sort out a manager appointment sooner rather than later before things start drifting.



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 4393
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


I think we are drifting a bit already!

__________________
dfc


Youth Team

Status: Offline
Posts: 96
Date:
Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Jamison wrote:
OMERTA elb wrote:

Now the concern is which, if any, Wings players follow JC to Dartford. 


 You mean those players who "let me down" every week....theres clearly a lot more to why he left than what has been said, 1 of them being that he wasn't good enough and that tactically our players had no idea what they were ment to be doing.

If that' what they want again next year good luck to them, dirtford are in for a shock next year judging by their forum so far thinking it' a great choice.


If youre gonna make comments about our forum at least get your facts right and dont talk crap.

Read it properly before you tell others what the thoughts are.

some are happy, some not so much, but will have our backing. try and understand the difference. 



-- Edited by dfc on Sunday 13th of May 2018 07:54:35 PM

__________________
dfc


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 2012
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


dfc wrote:
Jamison wrote:
OMERTA elb wrote:

Now the concern is which, if any, Wings players follow JC to Dartford. 


 You mean those players who "let me down" every week....theres clearly a lot more to why he left than what has been said, 1 of them being that he wasn't good enough and that tactically our players had no idea what they were ment to be doing.

If that' what they want again next year good luck to them, dirtford are in for a shock next year judging by their forum so far thinking it' a great choice.


If youre gonna make comments about our forum at least get your facts right and dont talk crap.

Read it properly before you tell others what the thoughts are.

some are happy, some not so much, but will have our backing. try and understand the difference. 



-- Edited by dfc on Sunday 13th of May 2018 07:54:35 PM


 How  did the play off final go today mate...??



__________________


Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1320
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


dfc wrote:
Jamison wrote:
OMERTA elb wrote:

Now the concern is which, if any, Wings players follow JC to Dartford. 


 You mean those players who "let me down" every week....theres clearly a lot more to why he left than what has been said, 1 of them being that he wasn't good enough and that tactically our players had no idea what they were ment to be doing.

If that' what they want again next year good luck to them, dirtford are in for a shock next year judging by their forum so far thinking it' a great choice.


If youre gonna make comments about our forum at least get your facts right and dont talk crap.

Read it properly before you tell others what the thoughts are.

some are happy, some not so much, but will have our backing. try and understand the difference. 



-- Edited by dfc on Sunday 13th of May 2018 07:54:35 PM


 Then I was clearly talking about the ones who are happy and quote one " I will definatly be buying a season ticket now" you absolute ****tard.



__________________


Playmaker

Status: Offline
Posts: 286
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Wingnut wrote:

Manager's come and manager's go...that's football.

I would have wished Coyle all the best had he gone elsewhere but, of course, I hope he loses every week now! I would have been far more worried if the other Jamie had gone there to be honest.

I am more interested in the player recruitment and how this change affects it and also how we can employ a rival manager as head of our Academy set up...?!


 I understand this is no longer the case



__________________

Former Unigate employee



Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 4352
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Really? What's happened?



__________________

I know I'm biased. What's wrong with that?



Club Legend

Status: Offline
Posts: 1919
Date:
RE: Dartford management team goes
Permalink  
 


Just been reading on Vanarama site Tony Burman is staying on at Princes Park as Managing Director and head of Academy.



__________________

David C in the WUSA shop

Page 1 of 1  sorted by
 
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.

Tweet this page Post to Digg Post to Del.icio.us


Create your own FREE Forum
Report Abuse
Powered by ActiveBoard